Question about Cover Driving & Peak

A

Anonymous UPSer

I started cover driving at the end of September. Would I still be able to obtain senority or will I have to wait till after peak? I'm near 30 days of driving and was wondering what the rule was. If not, what days of driving will count towards the 30? This is in Northern Florida. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

feederme

don't quote me on this one, but I think you have to have your 30 in before november to count at all. you local union can tell you for sure.:scared:

Big Babooba

I started cover driving at the end of September. Would I still be able to obtain senority or will I have to wait till after peak? I'm near 30 days of driving and was wondering what the rule was. If not, what days of driving will count towards the 30? This is in Northern Florida. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks
If you,re still driving and you started in September, then according to our contract supplement, you have seniority. Check with your steward because I believe some supplements are different regarding the probationary period.

ups79

If you,re still driving and you started in September, then according to our contract supplement, you have seniority. Check with your steward because I believe some supplements are different regarding the probationary period.

This post is close to a year old.