Question about Education Assistance Program

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by msuspar2003, Oct 25, 2010.

  1. msuspar2003

    msuspar2003 New Member

    I have been getting student loans only for school and can I still apply to get money from UPS? Or do I have to pay the school directly to get the money from UPS?
  2. msuspar2003

    msuspar2003 New Member

    guess i cant just called haha
  3. abc123

    abc123 New Member

    For the reimbursement, you have to pay the school first. When school starts, you apply for the reimbursement on the edcor website. Then you take the classes and if you get a D- or better, you send in your grades and receipt to edcor and if everything goes smoothly, they cut you a check. Also, as long as you're getting loans and not grants, they'll pay you.