Question about going ft and progression

Softconcrete

Hi I've been at UPS for over four years now and I want to make it a career. I'd like to work in the hub but who knows when that can get me in. My aunt has been there 15 years brownie/feeder and my uncle retired a brownie. It's going to be awhile before I can do this I know that too. But, what would they start you at if you go ft driving? Someone told me you don't get a raise for 4 years because of progression. Is that correct? 4 years without a raise is a long time. Any info please?

Cementups

Box Monkey
FT driver progression

Start $18.75
Seniority $18.75
Twelve (12) months $19.50
Twenty-four (24) months $21.00
Thirty-six (36) months $25.00
Forty-eight (48) months $Top.Rate

Z

ZQXC

Hi I've been at UPS for over four years now and I want to make it a career. I'd like to work in the hub but who knows when that can get me in. My aunt has been there 15 years brownie/feeder and my uncle retired a brownie. It's going to be awhile before I can do this I know that too. But, what would they start you at if you go ft driving? Someone told me you don't get a raise for 4 years because of progression. Is that correct? 4 years without a raise is a long time. Any info please?

Here's some info: Never again call a ups employee a brownie.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
FT driver progression

Start $18.75
Seniority $18.75
Twelve (12) months $19.50
Twenty-four (24) months $21.00
Thirty-six (36) months $25.00
Forty-eight (48) months $Top.Rate
Going through this right now and it's such bull:censored2:. There is literally no reason for a four year progression other than to save money. All I know is once I hit 4 years I'm milking those bastards for everything I can.