Question about note left at door.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
01qhZZT.jpg

You have a problem with that?

KoennenTiger

You have a problem with that?

Nope just the only note I've ever taken a pic of years ago to send the wife. Been delivering there for years and years. Kid seems pretty normal to me as the UPS guy he likes to take the packages when they answer the door.

DriverNerd

Nope just the only note I've ever taken a pic of years ago to send the wife. Been delivering there for years and years. Kid seems pretty normal to me as the UPS guy he likes to take the packages when they answer the door.

Did the note randomly appear one day or has it always been there?

WTFm8

I didn't get paid to read notes.
I ignored any note on the door.
Especially the Baby Sleeping Don't ring bell notes.
I rang those bells 3 times.

Can’t read the notes after 4:30 during peak... keep ringing till 9 Mon-Thur and 10 Fri/Sat.

Yell back that you’d appreciate it if they’d call corporate when they say something cause you’ve been out 12+hrs, 1/3 of it being dark. LOL

KoennenTiger

It was informative and kindly written. I appreciate when customers are direct, honest, and kind. Makes everything so much easier.

I got a nest and the wife is pregnant again. I do worry about this stuff in all the ways there are to worry about it.

I just choose to go the is the earth actually flat way.

Does this only kid just need some more socialization?

Well when his mom is signing I can ask him if he wants the box.

Can't really do more than that he isn't going to my church

DriverNerd

I got a nest and the wife is pregnant again. I do worry about this stuff in all the ways there are to worry about it.

I just choose to go the is the earth actually flat way.

Does this only kid just need some more socialization?

Well when his mom is signing I can ask him if he wants the box.

Can't really do more than that he isn't going to my church

I don't really understand what you're saying, but as for the socialization thing, all autistic kids have different triggers. My kid wouldn't care at all if you were pounding on the door all day, he'd probably think it was funny. But if you were to cry around him, he completely shuts down - won't talk, won't move, starts to cry himself. Don't know why. Therapists have tried everything, he just can't handle it.