Question about Package Delivery Driver jobs

Gdd19

i am interested in eventually being a FT driver. I currently do not work at UPS. I understand that they rarely hire FT off the street.

Are “part-time Package Delivery Drivers” different than “temporary full time drivers”?

Basically is it continuous employment as PT until a potential FT promotion or is PT treated like the Temporary position they hire for vacation and Christmas time?

What is the pay for PT drivers per hour, are they entitled to pay increases like FT drivers?

i am interested in eventually being a FT driver. I currently do not work at UPS. I understand that they rarely hire FT off the street.

Are “part-time Package Delivery Drivers” different than “temporary full time drivers”?

Basically is it continuous employment as PT until a potential FT promotion or is PT treated like the Temporary position they hire for vacation and Christmas time?

What is the pay for PT drivers per hour, are they entitled to pay increases like FT drivers?
Are you at least 21?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

Every position is union protected and permanant (as in, the robots will have to slap you a to get layed off) after a 30 (sometimes up to 70) day period excluding november and december for seasonal help for the holidays.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
20181013_213858.png

Heavy Package

Run from UPS like if you hear banjos playing in West Virginia.

Gdd19

This is the response I got from UPS location when I asked if it was FT or seasonal.. it only kinda answered the FT question, not the seasonal portion....

Attachments

• CADBF929-5893-4BBA-8836-F02897C39B32.jpeg
    CADBF929-5893-4BBA-8836-F02897C39B32.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 301