question about possible future employment

Anthonysg0113

You come on here asking the question of being hired after peak. UPS employees are giving you honest answers of what your chances will be with or without a bad knee, and you don't like them because it's not yes. What do you expect? Just blow smoke up your ass? BTW, how many Doug Heffernan avatars are there now?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
So what, is @HEFFERNAN the only who uses that avatar that's not a D*?
Poor @HEFFERNAN always has to defend his avatar from predators and copycats.

Not a D* but got some sweet moves
pU7ZogxgyjwQw.gif

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'm a Driver Helper

Here Is my situation: I had a bad knee before I even started the season as a helper (not my first) and for the past three days I told the helper coordinator I wasn't available to work because of it. I even went to a dr and was referred to an orthopedist. If I don't get called for the remainder of the season I understand because I said no to work.

I was wondering if I ever wanted to apply for a job with UPS after the holidays, would they even consider hiring me?
Get your knee straight first homeboy then worry about it later. Like they said, if you have knee problems now depending on severity then this job aint for you.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
The seasonals who think they know anything about working for ups because they rode in a package car and carried boxes to porches.
Actually many of the posts I see on BC and other places on the net gives me a better picture of what it is like to work at UPS more so than the driver helper job. I'll also add that I mentioned this on another thread. From here on out I consider this particular topic closed. No further discussion will be forth coming.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Much like the part timers who think they know anything about working for UPS because they have loaded boxes on to a package car.
Or off the street hire drivers who know nothing about preload? We could do this all day. Go give Rowdy his Christmas present and enjoy Christmas dinner at Pizza Hut alone. ;)

DropDead

Doug Heffernan Who?
For what it's worth, when I was working the drivers didn't have a problem with me and most even liked the way I worked as their helper.

Yes I missed days but never screwed over any driver to my knowledge.

And I'm sorry for acting like an internet tough guy and going at it with some of the members who replied.

Yes, UPS isn't for me and I realize I wouldn't survive there. @bleedinbrown58 is right