Question about returning property.

Nimnim

The Nim
ID or timecard? Don't worry about it. Unless you attempt to use them to get on property no one cares. I hear they want uniforms returned, but if they really want to push that they'd just hold your last paycheck til the items are returned.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

ID or timecard? Don't worry about it. Unless you attempt to use them to get on property no one cares. I hear they want uniforms returned, but if they really want to push that they'd just hold your last paycheck til the items are returned.

This is what usually happens, especially with helpers.

raceanoncr

Time card? Are you owed money? A week you didn't turn in or something? Yes, by all means, turn THAT in.

ID. Funny. I retired and had my ID in hand for the mangler. He said, "Aw, we don't need that". I said, "Well, I sure as hell don't either". I had to toss it on his desk.

Uniforms? Didn't ask. Again, I WILLINGLY turned in EVERYTHING I had. Didn't want to keep anything.

That's it.

A

anonymous6

you turn in EVERYTHING! even a pen or marker, box cutter...EVERYTHING! you don't want that karma.

i don't even pick up a screw or washer off the ground on property. when i leave i want NO TRACE that I even worked here. I even threatened to file a grievance one time because i had a dream that i was driving my UPS feeder truck. i wanted to be paid for it.

if i ever have any work dreams after i retire , i swear i'll get a lobotomy.