Question about Saturday drivers

ManInBrown

No matter how long it takes, give the regular driver the gift in person.
This. Do not leave it on the door. Many scenarios occur where your regular driver might not be working that day. Some fill in drivers are honest and will give the tip to the regular driver, but the majority aren’t.

I got completely screwed one peak by a driver who swore they got nothing for the area they covered off my route. Complete BS. But I wasn’t friendly with the customers on my route and rarely even met any of them. Because it was very rich area I rarely saw anyone, they would just leave outside for me. Huge houses. Far from the street. But they would take care of me every year.

If it takes till March for you to see him, believe me he’s not going to care.

iowa boy

Really? No one googles or looks what the status means? Hmm

No one cares. This new generation of online shoppers have the "I've gotta have it yesterday" mentality, and don't want to take the time or expend the energy to even try to understand the inner workings of UPS.

Hell, some employees don't want to take the time to understand how UPS works, as long as they get paid every Friday.

This. Do not leave it on the door. Many scenarios occur where your regular driver might not be working that day. Some fill in drivers are honest and will give the tip to the regular driver, but the majority aren’t.

I got completely screwed one peak by a driver who swore they got nothing for the area they covered off my route. Complete BS. But I wasn’t friendly with the customers on my route and rarely even met any of them. Because it was very rich area I rarely saw anyone, they would just leave outside for me. Huge houses. Far from the street. But they would take care of me every year.

If it takes till March for you to see him, believe me he’s not going to care.
Thanks .. definitely will give it to him in person

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
You should just call the 1800 number leave a detailed message with your name, his name, package car number, route name, and make his center manager thank him in person.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That’s not the mean part. The mean part was saying I wasn’t real because I know the difference between ground and surepost... who don’t? ;)

Most people don't know the difference between UPS, USPS and Fedex, let alone service levels. Don't know how many times I've been called "the mailman", or "fedex". Bonus fact: the average person in Japan doesn't know what UPS is, but they do know FedEx.