Question on 12/30 air commit times

A

A Driver

We're supposed to have 90 minutes more to get our air delivered on Monday, 12/30. Every time we do this we have bad commit times in our DIADs. My question is - what did your air commits show on 12/30?

tups

We're supposed to have 90 minutes more to get our air delivered on Monday, 12/30. Every time we do this we have bad commit times in our DIADs. My question is - what did your air commits show on 12/30?

My air commit times on 12/30 showed nothing because I was home all day sleeping off a hangover and resting up so I could make the noon commit time on my airs today, 12/31. I think we should all have another drink!!!! Happy New Year everyone!!

IDoLessWorkThanMost

My air commit times on 12/30 showed nothing because I was home all day sleeping off a hangover and resting up so I could make the noon commit time on my airs today, 12/31. I think we should all have another drink!!!! Happy New Year everyone!!

second that. It's 5 pm somewhere :knockedout:

CFLBrown

The commit was 90 mins relax from the original commit time. There are some areas that have a relax commit because of their remote locations. They were 13:30 commits for NDA and 18:00 for 1DS today (as well as during peak, and whenever else there is a relaxed commit). And for the people that don't deliver to cows, 12:00 for NDA and 16:30 for 1DS. EAM and International was still their normal commit times. Have a great holiday!

outta hours

All this makes me glad that my area has no commit time. Everyday on the manifest it shows 23:59 as the commit time. Gotta love it.