Question that I know you guys have the answer to:

drewed

Shankman
which brings up a sensitive issue to me. why the h do they not make the original eye jacket anymore? those were the best oaklys you could get. i have a pair that i got in 03 still going strong to this day. i wanted to retire them because the rubber ear piece on one side was coming off but they do not make them anymore.

IDK oakley tends to keep lines of frames going for a long time (maybe with some small cosmetic differences) ah the were the good old days, didnt they use to guarantee the lens's too, like lifetime replacement? idk i remember something vaguely about that i cant remember if it was oakley, but they dont do it anymore...

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
yea i remember something like that, a lifetime guarantee. all the official oakley dealers in my area are gone though. and i m pretty sure you had to take them to the actual dealer.

drewed

Shankman
yea i remember something like that, a lifetime guarantee. all the official oakley dealers in my area are gone though. and i m pretty sure you had to take them to the actual dealer.

yea. all we have around here now are sunglass hut and rei carry oakleys

Cementups

Box Monkey
ok ups quoted the contract where your gap cannot exceed 2 hrs. How can I trump thier position?

cajumboy----If you have a qestion that is something other than sunglass related, then start a new thread. this is a thread about sunglasses and you should take your problems elsewhere.