Quick Poll

Meat

How many personas do you have on BC, and how many disability checks do you get?

Does each persona get a check, or is it prorated?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How many personas do you have on BC, and how many disability checks do you get?

Does each persona get a check, or is it prorated?
Obviously, based on your post, you do not understand what 'personas' are and how personas work.
I have 4 or 5 personas that I use based on which forum and to whom I am replying.
I have a persona that I use when I reply to the hate filled bigots like you, Itzy, Sporty, MFE, etc.
I have another persona I use when I reply to people I like, not necessarily agree with them. ie. rod
I have another persona I use when I reply to people who are edgy with a good sense of humor ... ie TurdBoy, BrownArmy, etc.
I have a persona I use when replying to people for whom I have no respect ... rickyb, Austin
I have a persona I use when I reply to Blacks who think Whites owe them something. bbsam, mak, etc.

Meat

Obviously, based on your post, you do not understand what 'personas' are and how personas work.
I have 4 or 5 personas that I use based on which forum and to whom I am replying.
I have a persona that I use when I reply to the hate filled bigots like you, Itzy, Sporty, MFE, etc.
I have another persona I use when I reply to people I like, not necessarily agree with them. ie. rod
I have another persona I use when I reply to people who are edgy with a good sense of humor ... ie TurdBoy, BrownArmy, etc.
I have a persona I use when replying to people for whom I have no respect ... rickyb, Austin
I have a persona I use when I reply to Blacks who think Whites owe them something. bbsam, mak, etc.

At the end of the day, though, you do receive a benefit for being totally disabled, right?

Indecisi0n

Where do I fall?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm not making the connection between forum personas and disability checks. Maybe this is a slow poll?

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png