Quick question about an injury

helenofcalifornia

Sometimes I get a bill from the hospital that are just "informational" that will tell me how much they are charging. The bill also states that they sent the bill to the insurance company for payment. Might this be what they did?

drewed

Shankman
I am going to the Dermatoligist. What all stuff should I bring regarding my insurance.

Well hopefully you figured out if theyre in plan or not (i think dermatologist go by that part of the program, please correct me if im wrong?) but all you need is your insurance card and id.....and theyll be a copay of some sort

Fnix

Well hopefully you figured out if theyre in plan or not (i think dermatologist go by that part of the program, please correct me if im wrong?) but all you need is your insurance card and id.....and theyll be a copay of some sort

I thought there were no copays if they were in-plan

Kawaiius

There is this walkway they built that goes over LVD so we have to crawl under it to get to the other side and break jams. Well i was coming back and was going to kneel and was grabbing on the railing to ease down cause my knee hurt from surgery. Didn't know there was a piece of metal protruding out and sliced my hand right on it.

hyena

Without even reading the post Ill tell you you didnt get hurt at UPS you had to have done it somewhere else. lol.