Quick question about driving seniority

Kush

I was driving all last peak they even took me off of preload. However when peak ended I haven't touched the road but once. So did I not gain my 30 days during that time. And also if I haven't been out but once will I have to do the whole driving process over like going back to driving school. I know one full route. And they also put out a person that has less seniority then people that has been there longer.

Box Ox

And they also put out a person that has less seniority then people that has been there longer.

There can be all sorts of reasons why that happens. Tickets, accidents, disqualification wait period, etc. And people often won't volunteer that information. But the company knows.

jbg77

I was driving all last peak they even took me off of preload. However when peak ended I haven't touched the road but once. So did I not gain my 30 days during that time. And also if I haven't been out but once will I have to do the whole driving process over like going back to driving school. I know one full route. And they also put out a person that has less seniority then people that has been there longer.

I gained seniority but started driving last sept. I think the cut off is to start training route before 10/14. Anything after doesn't count towards your 30 days. I havent been out since January and people with less seniority have been driving. However they know im unavailable due to my friend/t job.