Quick Question about Retro Pay and being Terminated

Chance Sadowski

So I was working at UPS since June 4 2018 ,but I was wrongfully terminated May 21 2019 because of attendance due to medical issue I was having ,and Im currently going into the process with the union to get my job back. The question about the Retro Pay is will I still get it If I can't get my job back Since I was terminated and I couldn't really fine a answer any where else so I figured I'd ask here.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So I was working at UPS since June 4 2018 ,but I was wrongfully terminated May 21 2019 because of attendance due to medical issue I was having ,and Im currently going into the process with the union to get my job back. The question about the Retro Pay is will I still get it If I can't get my job back Since I was terminated and I couldn't really fine a answer any where else so I figured I'd ask here.
yes and if you got a doctor's excuse you will get your job back

Chance Sadowski

yes and if you got a doctor's excuse you will get your job back
I brought every doctor excuse ever and even my union rep says it doesn't matter. I also couldn't apply for medical leave cause they told me I have to be there a year to meet the requirements to apply. So I had no other option I was in and out of doctors and hospitals for months.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I brought every doctor excuse ever and even my union rep says it doesn't matter. I also couldn't apply for medical leave cause they told me I have to be there a year to meet the requirements to apply. So I had no other option I was in and out of doctors and hospitals for months.
yes ups can be a holes