I recently left UPS, before doing so I filed a grievance for not getting my full raise. Will I ever see any of this retro pay without a fight?

Also, off topic from that.. If you are considered on-call and don’t receive a phone call before start time, is it considered a no-call-no-show? Cause that’s another thing i’m dealing with here.

Please don’t rip me a new one, thx

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I recently left UPS, before doing so I filed a grievance for not getting my full raise. Will I ever see any of this retro pay without a fight?

Also, off topic from that.. If you are considered on-call and don’t receive a phone call before start time, is it considered a no-call-no-show? Cause that’s another thing i’m dealing with here.

Please don’t rip me a new one, thx
There is no on-call in the contract. You either show up and work, show up and get sent home, schedule off, or call out.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Absolutely.

You will also be receiving an annual COLA increase in your pension.

Ask @scratch....

:P
LOL, Once you retire, you don't exist to UPS or the IBT. The pension plan hopes you die early so they won't have to fork out any more money. That piddly Social Security raise doesn't keep up with record 40-year inflation either.