UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I recently left UPS, before doing so I filed a grievance for not getting my full raise. Will I ever see any of this retro pay without a fight?

Also, off topic from that.. If you are considered on-call and don’t receive a phone call before start time, is it considered a no-call-no-show? Cause that’s another thing i’m dealing with here.

Please don’t rip me a new one, thx
What raise? You don’t work there anymore. You get what they send you. If it’s not correct, good luck with that.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
you bring a box to a door, your brain must be very large sir 😩🧠
IMG_4038.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I recently left UPS, before doing so I filed a grievance for not getting my full raise. Will I ever see any of this retro pay without a fight?

Also, off topic from that.. If you are considered on-call and don’t receive a phone call before start time, is it considered a no-call-no-show? Cause that’s another thing i’m dealing with here.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Lol no dog you’re getting nothing grievance is in file 13 BA and labor man had a good laugh over it
Toodle loo