Quick question

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Unless someone is in his center then it is a stupid question because nobody on here can answer him correctly.

And then.... it might not be what he wants to hear.

Maybe if people took time to read their contract, National and supplements they wouldn't come on here and ask questions that can not be answered

Follow it up, by attending a Local Union meeting.

Just reading the contract won't offer all the answers. But, it's a start.

-Bug-

Dangmyfeethurt

We support prejudice equality, everybody gets sh^t
Firstly, thank you for assuming my gender. :2guns: Secondly, I have read the contract multiple times and didn't completely understand the wording, I figured this would a place to ask, because I usually see people on this forum being helpful to each other. Turns out you some of are worst than 10 year old trolls on reddit. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Hello, I was wondering how many times you can transfer inside the hub/ different shifts in a year. Any input would be nice.

Go to the search bar and do a search - read the interaction and I promise you you'll find your answer!

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Firstly, thank you for assuming my gender. :2guns: Secondly, I have read the contract multiple times and didn't completely understand the wording, I figured this would a place to ask, because I usually see people on this forum being helpful to each other. Turns out you some of are worst than 10 year old trolls on reddit. :thumbup1:
You cisgender? We had one of those. Thought he was rock one day. Claimed to a humanoid eagle the next. Clucked and everything.

Dangmyfeethurt

View attachment 196129
I didn't assume your gender , just that you're a :censored2:. Thanks for proving my point

Calling me an :censored2:, on what grounds? You sound like a childish brat that needs to grow up.

Dangmyfeethurt

View attachment 196129
I didn't assume your gender , just that you're a :censored2:. Thanks for proving my point
Hello, I was wondering how many times you can transfer inside the hub/ different shifts in a year. Any input would be nice.

Go to the search bar and do a search - read the interaction and I promise you you'll find your answer!

Thank you, I realized this isn’t the best place to find answers anymore.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
0D215E8E-5567-4A20-8598-80EA9D20B4AE.gif

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

It's actually a pretty entertaining forum! It's the Internet!

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Thank you, I realized this isn’t the best place to find answers anymore.

There is a ton of good information on here some questions can't be answered! That's why you need to find someone where you work who can help you this is a national forum some stuff is the same everywhere other stuff isn't!

Dangmyfeethurt

WOMP WOMP WOMP, another worthless post for the books. Almost as worthless as talking to my crew mates who are stuck in their :censored2:ty ways.