Quiet everybody!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nah, but when I look at my alert list and see it loaded up with derails(when we had them), and disagrees, all from little ol'you, I'd say you've developed an unhealthy obsession. I would think conservatives like you would be fast asleep dreaming of making money while starving little black kids, but there you are in the wee hours putting derails and disagrees on even the most innocuous of my posts. One of these days I just know you're going to shoot me after asking for my autograph. Bless yer liddle conservative heart.
Cry me a river snowflake.
Beck-crying.gif

It will be fine

Look at DIDO's earlier list. The President does have constitutional limits you know. Not that it ever stopped, wait for it, DIDO's favorite president!
So you have no examples. Trump has no policy, he doesn't understand how government works, so he can't push an agenda. The problem isn't anyone stopping Trump. He's allowed to do whatever he wants, he's just incompetent.

vantexan

So you have no examples. Trump has no policy, he doesn't understand how government works, so he can't push an agenda. The problem isn't anyone stopping Trump. He's allowed to do whatever he wants, he's just incompetent.
Again, DIDO put out a list of Trump's "failures." Doesn't look like Congress is letting him run mad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Again, DIDO put out a list of Trump's "failures." Doesn't look like Congress is letting him run mad.
Ya he failed at that stuff, but cut him some slack....
He's great at playing golf on the taxpayer dime. And also he says he's great at grabbing women by their vaginas and forcing himself on them. Everyone has their skillset, his is just a little cheap and rapey.....

vantexan

Ya he failed at that stuff, but cut him some slack....
He's great at playing golf on the taxpayer dime. And also he says he's great at grabbing women by their vaginas and forcing himself on them. Everyone has their skillset, his is just a little cheap and rapey.....
Is that why you admire him so much? Knew it was something seedy, thanks for letting us know.

Non sequitur

Debt rose 68% under Obama. It rose 101% under Bush W.
W was into globalism like his " new world order " pop and international banker grandpa. Obama was elected by white people to get us out of the middle east and concentrate on US economy. Had he actually been pro growth and America first we wouldn't be trying to fix his mistakes. We would have been praising his presidential greatness.

vantexan

W was into globalism like his " new world order " pop and international banker grandpa. Obama was elected by white people to get us out of the middle east and concentrate on US economy. Had he actually been pro growth and America first we wouldn't be trying to fix his mistakes. We would have been praising his presidential greatness.
And many are, in spite of his failures.