Quit!

Hate 150lb Packages

Seriously, a 79 takes how long? Even with 79 pkgs .. 3 minutes??
I'll give you a 1,000 check if you can "79" 79 packages in 3 minutes. You must be super manly. Whenever I do anything for this wonderful company, I WAD and take my time. I 79'ed 20 packages today and it took me 15 minutes. Other driver scans them, I organize them in chronological order by stop, and write them down on a piece of paper. They're not on my manifest, so one missing box equates to 20 minutes of backtracking. After all is done, I double check, then sign the scanner. I don't know you and don't want to judge, but slow down bro. Fred does not care if you move fast or slow. When I go fast, I make more mistakes and open up the possibility of injury, which would end my employment (no paid sick leave... actually no sick leave at all). Find a medium tempo. Someone who tells me they 79 that many packages in 3 minutes is not someone I want to be driving with. Too much in a rush. You think Fred will care if you sprain an ankle? I come back with the occasional DNA and missed pickup, because I don't speed. Ain't my problem. I'd rather know I obey the laws and not kill anyone than make an extra buck for the contractors.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Just remember contractors do not care about you. They just know how to lie about everything. I asked for a raise,was told no raises till a supp route becomes a real route that was 4 months ago..I used to care about my truck now I do whatever i can to make sure that trip to the garage will cost him plenty.Low on oil I don't care brakes making noise..I DON'T CARE..Drivers what is the biggest lie your contractor told you?

CJinx

Just remember contractors do not care about you. They just know how to lie about everything. I asked for a raise,was told no raises till a supp route becomes a real route that was 4 months ago..I used to care about my truck now I do whatever i can to make sure that trip to the garage will cost him plenty.Low on oil I don't care brakes making noise..I DON'T CARE..Drivers what is the biggest lie your contractor told you?
So you're lying on your post-trip? Better hope you don't get caught, it would be a shame if you were to get DQ'd or worse, killed.

STFXG

So you're lying on your post-trip? Better hope you don't get caught, it would be a shame if you were to get DQ'd or worse, killed.

Get caught on what? As long as the tire treads not low he's fine. Or an obvious mechanical issue (busted windshield or headlight type of stuff). Management isn't going to check brake pad wear... And it's not illegal to drive a truck low on oil.

STFXG

Seriously, a 79 takes how long? Even with 79 pkgs .. 3 minutes??
I'll give you a 1,000 check if you can "79" 79 packages in 3 minutes. You must be super manly. Whenever I do anything for this wonderful company, I WAD and take my time. I 79'ed 20 packages today and it took me 15 minutes. Other driver scans them, I organize them in chronological order by stop, and write them down on a piece of paper. They're not on my manifest, so one missing box equates to 20 minutes of backtracking. After all is done, I double check, then sign the scanner. I don't know you and don't want to judge, but slow down bro. Fred does not care if you move fast or slow. When I go fast, I make more mistakes and open up the possibility of injury, which would end my employment (no paid sick leave... actually no sick leave at all). Find a medium tempo. Someone who tells me they 79 that many packages in 3 minutes is not someone I want to be driving with. Too much in a rush. You think Fred will care if you sprain an ankle? I come back with the occasional DNA and missed pickup, because I don't speed. Ain't my problem. I'd rather know I obey the laws and not kill anyone than make an extra buck for the contractors.

During day options > en route package transfer > enter truck number > scan all packages. No signature needed. 79 boxes scanned in 3 minutes is pretty easy. Maybe learn the scanner?

HomeDelivery

well, she did say "This was back when they didn't have that function enabled." so soc151 couldn't do it at that time...

but i like "end of day" better, since you don't even have to scan the missing boxes from your package car; you just highlight code 79, enter the van # of who took your parcels, and then the same code will be highlighted for the rest of your parcels... click accept accept accept while sitting in your van & done!