Quiting and 1 Option Day, plus vacation

M

MisterMe

i quit working at UPS after 1 year and 4 months. i worked in the preload. we get 3 vacation weeks a year. i had one option day that i didn't use.

i just got my last paycheck and all i was paid for was the workweek. will i be paid for my option day? will i be paid for my 1 week of vacation? thanks.

I believe you are entitled to it, but I think it's one of those things like jury duty where you have to put up a stink to get it in your paycheck. Maybe try calling HR?

Johney

I'm almost positive that when your name gets "Cleared" from the computer everything owed to you gets sent in the mail.

LKLND3380

i quit working at UPS after 1 year and 4 months. i worked in the preload. we get 3 vacation weeks a year. i had one option day that i didn't use.

i just got my last paycheck and all i was paid for was the workweek. will i be paid for my option day? will i be paid for my 1 week of vacation? thanks.

You worked for 16 months and get 3 weeks vacation? What part of the country are you in?

People under older contracts and have been with UPS for 5+ years might get 3 weeks... I think people here are at 4 weeks and been at UPS for 10 years...

brownrodster

You worked for 16 months and get 3 weeks vacation? What part of the country are you in?

People under older contracts and have been with UPS for 5+ years might get 3 weeks... I think people here are at 4 weeks and been at UPS for 10 years...

In my area it goes like this.

1 year you get 1 week vacation plus 1 option week. And 5 option days. So that's basically 3 weeks after 1 year.

Then after you second year you get an additional week for 4 total weeks (2 weeks, 1 option week, 5 option days).

LKLND3380

1 year you get 1 week vacation plus 1 option week. And 5 option days. So that's basically 3 weeks after 1 year.

Then after you second year you get an additional week for 4 total weeks (2 weeks, 1 option week, 5 option days).

1 year here gets 1 week vac and 1 option day

2 years gets 2 weeks vac and 1 option day

Joopster

Boxline Sorter

You're full of it.

What part of the country.

Took me 4 years to get 2 +1

W

westsideworma

You're full of it.

What part of the country.

Took me 4 years to get 2 +1

I have 2+1...I've been here almost 3 years, two weeks vaca and an optional week should I want it (I can use it as paid sick days instead). I had this amount after being here two years in the northeast.

M

MisterMe

im in the pacific northwest...oregon to be exact. i got hired at the very beggining of april of 2006. so far, i've been paid 3 vacation weeks and i've used 1 sick day. i was paid those vacation weeks right after i made it to the one year mark. i worked 4 months after that one year mark, so wouldn't that be a week of vacation?