Quitting Monday, am I in the wrong?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hello so I was hired on as a seasonal night shift loader in early November. Well I had always thought of UPS as a future career so I knew hard work was a part of it, not the issue. I routinely feel my supes aren't listening to me but just trying to verbally please me and not taking action.

There is feces smeared on our bathroom wall, that has been there over a week and despite me asking if it could be cleaned it's still there. I haven't had a stationary position in my 30 days, always moving from areas sometimes 3 areas in a day and then getting cut at 3.5 hours or less. Within my first two weeks I had ran about 5 areas. I've told my supervisor I like the hard work and want to work hard but I need to be treated like the other new hires too. They have sent a two week new hire to Recycles and then sent me home, letting him run them.

My last interaction was my full time supervisor moving me back to my original area after being traded around and telling me 'This is your home now, you don't leave home' and by the end of day they had me in a different PD doing irregs and then sent home.

Am I wrong for feeling hopeless? My trainer says hopefully it's just a seasonal thing, but we recently had another supe quit because she was being moved to help everyone. Thoughts please.
Wah. :rofl:

quad decade guy

What kind of :censored2: smears crap on the wall..?

Same ones that flush prescription drug boxes down the toilet. Same ones who smear boogers on

the wall. Same ones that run every stop sign on the yard, speed, don't wear their vests, use

cell phones on the yard wearing ear buds, smoke in non smoking feeders and generally have

a disregard for anyone or anything. With their only contribution to bully, deride and tear

people down. You know...they're plentiful on here. Same people.