Quitting Monday, am I in the wrong?

quad decade guy

Yes, you should quit. If ANYTHING bothers you, you will be miserable for life. However, this

is the most abusive, miserable, poorly run.....best paying job in the world. Ask me how I know.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
There is feces smeared on our bathroom wall, that has been there over a week and despite me asking if it could be cleaned it's still there. I haven't had a stationary position in my 30 days, always moving from areas sometimes 3 areas in a day and then getting cut at 3.5 hours or less.

Have you ever considered using the bathroom at home?
You're getting 3.5 hours or less. If you can't make it through your shift without needing the restroom, you might have bigger problems.

specter208

Sounds like they move you around alot because you are skilled enough to be able to perform work in various roles. If anything this is a good sign that you are valuable enough to be kept after peak. I would follow instructions and work as directed and wait until after peak and have seniority to be bid into a more stable work area. Just try not to take things personally, peak is stressful for management and there is often not enough Hourlies to perform every single job that is needed.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Maybe he has a longer commute. You a camel or something?
giphy.gif