Quiz time

Cementups

Box Monkey
Here you go. Let's see how many post till we ge teh right answer. Go ahead and guess away. No prizes just knowledge. And yes I know the real answer.

What is the max. capacity of DIAD 4?

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I think he's looking for the number of scanned packages the Diad can hold. The most I ever delivered was 1300 and that was on paper in the early 90's. Would the correct number be 3000?

outamyway

I think he's looking for the number of scanned packages the Diad can hold. The most I ever delivered was 1300 and that was on paper in the early 90's. Would the correct number be 3000?

That would be an intersting fact to know. Would it ever stop?

I think he is talking about the memory though.

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
It fell out of my truck once. The max capacity is NOT a full P10.
When we delivered the last chapter of Harry Potter I was able to scan 499 packages at 1 stop and then stop complete and start a new stop even though it was the same stop.So my answer is 499 packages per stop.(Before you ask I delivered the Amazon and Barnes and Noble book orders to the post office)

Cementups

Box Monkey

You were on the right page. I was looking for packages. The DIAD has a max package capacity. Unfortuantely it is not 3000.

Sorry I didn't clarify and I also apologize for going to bed last night. Packages had to be delivered today and I usually do a better job if I sleep the night before.

DS

Fenderbender
Here you go. Let's see how many post till we ge teh right answer. Go ahead and guess away. No prizes just knowledge. And yes I know the real answer.

What is the max. capacity of DIAD 4?
Be more specific! Are you talking memory?how long it lasts before it goes into base com?,or how many times you can smash it trying to make it work properly before it actually dies?How long will it float?