R.A. is probably going to prison.

Not tax us to death for one.

I live in Taxifornia, which is totally controlled by Democrats now, and almost everyone I talk to is retiring to a different state.

Business move to Texas (a Republican controlled state) on a daily bases.

And if Trump wins, if he does half of what he promised, we as a country will have more jobs.

Hard to be a WORKING MAN if all the jobs move to China.
Another good reason to like Cali. Except that you live there it's awesome.

BrownArmy

Two things make me think Republicans will be better for the working man.

#1 Hillary Clinton. She doesn't to give a rats arse about workers, unions or creating jobs.

#2 Trump promises jobs. Can't have good unions without good jobs. And I believe he will bring some jobs back and stop the outflow of jobs overseas.

You just came back to me with two of your opinions.

Your idea that Republicans are better for the working class is just that, your opinion.

If you can't back up your categorical statements, then you're no better than TOS.

Cheers.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Your idea that Republicans are better for the working class is just that, your opinion.

If you can't back up your categorical statements, then you're no better than TOS.

Cheers.
Oh, you wanted cold hard facts?

Go ahead and post those, because you are calling for them.

I'd be interested in seeing cold hard facts.

It might change my opinion.

But since Hillary has already said that she will be Obama's 3rd term, I say hell no to that.

10 point

California leads the nation in lowest unemployment numbers.
No, It does not.
California, up to June of 2016 is number 35 in the ranking of lowest unemployment rate per capita. They're 16 away from having the most people unemployed in the US.
IMG_20160724_180622.jpg

realbrown1

Keep going, RB.

Tell me in plain language why the Republican party is good for the 'working man'.

I never made the claim that Democrats are good for the working class.

In fact, I believe that both parties have routinely screwed workers and have instead paid most of their attention to corporate entities.

Now, since you made the claim that R's have been so much better than D's for the working class, I'm simply asking you to explain why you think that's true.

You say it with such certainty, you must have easily available examples.

So, explain yourself.

Unless you're just trolling, in which case don't bother.

Cheers.
BTW, where exactly did you tell me to list facts?

I gave you my reasoning.

And all you have is to come back with that's just your opinion?

Name 2 things the Democrats have done to help the working man in the last 20 years.

BrownArmy

Oh, you wanted cold hard facts?

Go ahead and post those, because you are calling for them.

I'd be interested in seeing cold hard facts.

It might change my opinion.

But since Hillary has already said that she will be Obama's 3rd term, I say hell no to that.

You want me to post hard facts backing up your opinions?

Lulz.

realbrown1

Only one paid the price.
We'll see what the latest DNC scandal does. The Clintons have an extraordinary dark history and trail of "mishaps".
She actually has 2 current scandals going on.

#1 perjury to congress

#2 leaked e-mails from the dnc about taking Bernie down and more.

realbrown1

I just saw the partial list of leaked DNC emails.

Those guys are worse than even I thought.

And I didn't think that was possible.

How anyone good person can consider voting for someone that belongs to the Democratic party is beyond me.

They are all evil.

BrownArmy

Or disputing my opinions.

Either way is good with me.

Time to get off the bench and into the game now.

There's no bench here.

You made a statement, I asked you to back it up.

Now you're asking me to back up both your statement as well as statements I haven't actually made.

K.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Um, did you not read my last few posts. They are helping the war on organized labor. Why won't TDU show the politicians and companies that donates to the TRF. They already get 30k from TDU locals without a membership vote. Cuz TDU is sucking government D.
I don't know about you but I getting a kick out of the 2 biggest liars on bc realbrown1 and son of sam lying to each other and debating on this thread