2024 will be the last year of (relative) peace in America

TheDudeAbides92

If you look at it logically…and full disclosure I despise both parties. I look at them as all part of one criminal enterprise and I will never vote in another federal election under this system…but neither “side” is going to accept the results of next years pageant.

The trump people are willing to go to war to get him back in. The people who hate him are willing to go to war to keep him out. The results of the selection will not matter because nobody will accept it

Meanwhile everyone loses except trump and his ego. This is exactly what he wants. A civil war that he is at the center of. Nobody can tell me I’m wrong

TheDudeAbides92

I’ll say this as well: the scariest scenario of all is trump being let back in the chair. Because that would mean he’s fully controlled and ready to do even more of the bidding of the deep state, as was done in 2020

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
If you look at it logically…and full disclosure I despise both parties. I look at them as all part of one criminal enterprise and I will never vote in another federal election under this system…but neither “side” is going to accept the results of next years pageant.

The trump people are willing to go to war to get him back in. The people who hate him are willing to go to war to keep him out. The results of the selection will not matter because nobody will accept it

Meanwhile everyone loses except trump and his ego. This is exactly what he wants. A civil war that he is at the center of. Nobody can tell me I’m wrong
You’re wrong.

reginald95

You're wrong. But if he loses, the republican party will be in the dumps for years to come since they supported him all this time. Dude should have bowed out and just lived a life of luxury and fame.

qdg2

I’ll say this as well: the scariest scenario of all is trump being let back in the chair. Because that would mean he’s fully controlled and ready to do even more of the bidding of the deep state, as was done in 2020
Really?

Given the disaster that's Biden.......? With Kamala in the wings? Or Bernie or even Hillary. How about Michelle Obama as a guaranteed win over ANYONE. AOC? WOW.

Your statement is at the very least......bizarre.

qdg2

You’re wrong.
If one person agrees....he's not "wrong".

Actually a lot of truth in that particular post.

Say, define wrong.

Is he "wrong" in your opinion? Maybe that's a more accurate or even "fair" statement.

And doesn't wrong in many ways depend on your sense of morality, worldview and even politics?

DriverNerd

I think you're giving the president too much influence and power. Yes, they have the keys to the nuclear arsenal but they can't create laws (sure they can sign a few executive orders but that's far from passing laws) and can't pass legislation on their own. Most people that don't like Trump (like myself) just can't stand the hypocrisy and ego that he has. That being said, although he was terrible with foreign relations he didn't do a bad job as president (argue that point however you like).

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You're wrong. But if he loses, the republican party will be in the dumps for years to come since they supported him all this time. Dude should have bowed out and just lived a life of luxury and fame.
He already had luxury and fame and money. He already lived that life.
Could it be, the guy actually cares abut this country ?

Thebrownblob

If one person agrees....he's not "wrong".

Actually a lot of truth in that particular post.

Say, define wrong.

Is he "wrong" in your opinion? Maybe that's a more accurate or even "fair" statement.

And doesn't wrong in many ways depend on your sense of morality, worldview and even politics?
Could be, but he did not quantify someone telling him he was wrong with all of those parameters.

TheDudeAbides92

I think you're giving the president too much influence and power. Yes, they have the keys to the nuclear arsenal but they can't create laws (sure they can sign a few executive orders but that's far from passing laws) and can't pass legislation on their own. Most people that don't like Trump (like myself) just can't stand the hypocrisy and ego that he has. That being said, although he was terrible with foreign relations he didn't do a bad job as president (argue that point however you like).
Oh of course the president does nothing but what the cia tells them to do. It’s totally meaningless. But try telling the masses that who look at the elections like some kind of Super Bowl rooting for their team

TheDudeAbides92

He already had luxury and fame and money. He already lived that life.
Could it be, the guy actually cares abut this country ?
He cares about nothing but himself. In the words of his ex attorney Ty cobb…”A deeply wounded narcissist incapable of acting except out of his own perceived self interest or out of revenge”

Trump wants a civil war but he has to be at the center of it. That couldn’t be clearer to me

TheDudeAbides92

I can almost guarantee next years so called election is the last national election we have as 50 states. It should’ve been 2020 but people are clinging to the delusion that their vote matters