2024 will be the last year of (relative) peace in America

qdg2

I can almost guarantee next years so called election is the last national election we have as 50 states. It should’ve been 2020 but people are clinging to the delusion that their vote matters
Me too. I can ALMOST guarantee a lot of things.

You fear monger......very well. And bitch. Without peer.

Now, how about a solution? Not in vague generalities, platitudes or innuendo......stop the hate and anger.

Who are you? And who are your people?

Thebrownblob

Now, how about a solution? Not in vague generalities, platitudes or innuendo......stop the hate and anger.

There is no solution according to him we’re all gonna die a horrible painful death in a fiery nuclear holocaust with anal probes.

oldngray

nowhere special
There is no solution according to him we’re all gonna die a horrible painful death in a fiery nuclear holocaust with anal probes.
Probing.gif

Box Ox

Might be about time to turn on the Canadian communist signal and see how much dumb stuff he can take in return.

TheDudeAbides92

The solution is simple: secession and nullification Within states. Within counties. Within communities

vantexan

The solution is simple: secession and nullification Within states. Within counties. Within communities
OK, once you have your own little country, will there be freedom of speech? Freedom to protest? Or must everyone see everything just like you do? If so I propose we carve out a separate little country, maybe Montana, and put everyone who thinks like you there. Go do your own thing, leave everyone else alone. Every time someone talks like you do it's off to Montana for them. Same goes for the LGBTQ+ crowd. Every last one of them to Southern California since half of them are there already. No fuss, no muss, off to California. Same deal for blacks who want reparations. Who want to protest. Quite a few of them, so give them Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. Let's not stop there. Every woke liberal white in the country will have a choice of New York, Vermont, or Oregon. Screech all you want there.

I want to thank @TheDudeAbides92 for showing us the way to a more enlightened society. Now pack your bags and get out.

TheDudeAbides92

OK. There it is.....you're an anarchist. BLM.....Antifa.......the far left......one in the same.

Now what? you're as anti-American as they come.
Because America is over. Conservatism is a misnomer there’s nothing left to conserve it’s now about how do we create a new nation. That’s how this country was founded people broke away from the British crown

TheDudeAbides92

OK, once you have your own little country, will there be freedom of speech? Freedom to protest? Or must everyone see everything just like you do? If so I propose we carve out a separate little country, maybe Montana, and put everyone who thinks like you there. Go do your own thing, leave everyone else alone. Every time someone talks like you do it's off to Montana for them. Same goes for the LGBTQ+ crowd. Every last one of them to Southern California since half of them are there already. No fuss, no muss, off to California. Same deal for blacks who want reparations. Who want to protest. Quite a few of them, so give them Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. Let's not stop there. Every woke liberal white in the country will have a choice of New York, Vermont, or Oregon. Screech all you want there.

I want to thank @TheDudeAbides92 for showing us the way to a more enlightened society. Now pack your bags and get out.
That would all be fine if there was no federal government. They’re not gonna leave anybody alone

vantexan

That would all be fine if there was no federal government. They’re not gonna leave anybody alone
No, this is what you want and we're going to give it to you. I'm contacting my superior in Washington, Agent Orange, and the process of removing all liberals from Montana has started. Get loaded and ready to move.

TheDudeAbides92

No, this is what you want and we're going to give it to you. I'm contacting my superior in Washington, Agent Orange, and the process of removing all liberals from Montana has started. Get loaded and ready to move.
That’s funny cuz I think we should just give the left Cali Oregon Washington and call it a day. But they’d never go for that. They want to rule over everyone