R.I.P. R. Dunn

dragracer66

The wife and i were just watching minute to win it with him and steve "o" on the show. That sucks he seems like he was a really good guy. I know the area where he was killed alot of winding roads and big trees that don't give when you hit them... RIP Ryan.......

satellitedriver

"Live by the sword and die by the sword."
I have never watched any of the "Jackass" productions, only short clips.
Sad that a young man and an unknown person had to pass away in such a violent and useless manner.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I will freely admit that a very juvenile part of me enjoyed watching the "Jackass" movies.

But all I feel about this idiots death right now is anger that he killed an innocent man by choosing to drive 100+ MPH with a blood-alcohol level twice the legal limit. I am also angry that the system allowed this man to still have a license in the first place; he had already been cited for DUII before, as well as over 20 assorted speeding and reckless driving incidents. I also find it rather sickening that he gets more publicity and sympathy in death than many of the real heroes who are coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan in flag-draped coffins.

He was a drunken fool who felt that his fame and money entitled him to break the law and endanger the lives of others. It is unfortunate that he and his passenger are dead, but at least they didnt take out anyone else on that last fatal joyride.