Racism rears its ugly head

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Yeah, Charlottesville is a college town with a lot of yuppies and wineries.
A few years back it was voted one of the best places to live in the US. We have family in that area so we get down there on occasion to hang out, it really is a cool town with lots to do. My wife was actually down there today for a swim meet and totally missed the big kkk rally, didn't find out about it til she got home.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A few years back it was voted one of the best places to live in the US. We have family in that area so we get down there on occasion to hang out, it really is a cool town with lots to do. My wife was actually down there today for a swim meet and totally missed the big kkk rally, didn't find out about it til she got home.
I love it there. My niece and her dad own the KOA campground there. Very nice clean place.

newfie

We have antifa and Blm nuts everywhere spreading their form of hate but only get upset when we see the practically defunct KKK do a march.

MAKAVELI

At this point the KKK is a bunch of idiots who like to spout off, and there's few of them. BLM devotees get invited to the White House. Yes, protest all of them.
The KKK are supporters of the current White House. And have Steve Bannon as their surrogate in the administration.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Here comes the Master Race.....

f7dx12n.jpg