Racism rears its ugly head

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wow!
I couldn't believe the Racial Representation in the Local Teamster Union when I saw this picture of all the Local Teamsters Leaders meeting to Approve the UPS-Teamster Contract.

View attachment 206739

Ever hear that saying a picture is worth a thousand words?
The picture provided by 'UPS Rising', that I posted, tells the the reality of 'people of color' representation in the Teamster leadership in the Union Locals.

UPS has made a concerted over the last three decades to promote leadership that is representative of the UPS hourly employee population.

Why haven't the Teamsters done the same?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The picture provided by 'UPS Rising', that I posted, tells the the reality of 'people of color' representation in the Teamster leadership in the Union Locals.

UPS has made a concerted over the last three decades to promote leadership that is representative of the UPS hourly employee population.

Lame attempt at trolling.
Didn't work the first time so you quote yourself to give it a second go.

Sad.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Didn't work the first time so you quote yourself to give it a second go.

hook 2in Wide.jpg

vantexan

Actually if you look at the top middle part you'll see another black man. And from the angle of the camera no telling how many were left out of the frame. Tempest in a teapot.

newfie

It's possible you and I have different definitions for:

Democrat/Republican
Liberal/Conservative
Racism/Racism

sixty years ago lyndon Baines Johnson drew the black vote into the democratic party and famously was quoted as saying that he would have those N's
voting democrat forever.

For sixty years you libs have destroyed the black race in every way in order to create a sense of dependency (the plantation)

anyone who questioned your leadership was whipped into submission and dragged back to your plantation.

its not simply a difference of opinion , god I wish it was that simple .

the fact is you dems have screwed over black America for political gain for many decades and the question is when will black America wake up and realize they got scammed by the dems.

when will they realize the dems should have given them much more then hot sauce in the purse ?

BrownArmy

sixty years ago lyndon Baines Johnson drew the black vote into the democratic party and famously was quoted as saying that he would have those N's
voting democrat forever.

For sixty years you libs have destroyed the black race in every way in order to create a sense of dependency (the plantation)

anyone who questioned your leadership was whipped into submission and dragged back to your plantation.

its not simply a difference of opinion , god I wish it was that simple .

the fact is you dems have screwed over black America for political gain for many decades and the question is when will black America wake up and realize they got scammed by the dems.

when will they realize the dems should have given them much more then hot sauce in the purse ?

You get confused about Republican/Democrat versions over the entirety of US history, but whatever.

You're correct that the D's have taken advantage of the 'black' vote over the last half-century, but if you're trying to tell me that R's were the champions of AA's during the same time range, you're high.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Wow, quite a glimpse into the mind of a racist.

You think the "black race" is destroyed. Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Your entire rant is bizarre. You should really be embarrassed.

newfie

You get confused about Republican/Democrat versions over the entirety of US history, but whatever.

You're correct that the D's have taken advantage of the 'black' vote over the last half-century, but if you're trying to tell me that R's were the champions of AA's during the same time range, you're high.

there is no confusion. you responded to my post that the democrats used and victimized black America. your only rebuttal is that they would have been worse off with the republicans.

my argument would be that if black America as a group vote shopped the two parties they would have gotten a much better deal.

MAKAVELI

there is no confusion. you responded to my post that the democrats used and victimized black America. your only rebuttal is that they would have been worse off with the republicans.

my argument would be that if black America as a group vote shopped the two parties they would have gotten a much better deal.
You mean like the white Murican deal?:happy2:

newfie

You mean like the white Murican deal?:happy2:

I'm not sure what that means. but I can point out your statement shows the effect of your brainwashing and what your plantation masters have taught you.

you are now at a point where you have been programmed to believe that white is bad and that you can use white in a line and automatically pull in a negative vibe from it.

despite your entrenched deep rooted brain washing against any other political options there are many black americans that are open minded. the black conservative movement is growing.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun
  1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.
    "the decision was taken within the context of planned cuts in spending"
    synonyms: circumstances, conditions, factors, state of affairs, situation, background, scene, setting More
    • the parts of something written or spoken that immediately precede and follow a word or passage and clarify its meaning.
      "word processing is affected by the context in which words appear"
Words have meaning, and so do the context in which they are used