Racism rears its ugly head

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
48398344_828380370839884_7025004837557239808_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A flare works better. Stopped a couple of kids from torching a car once. They had lit a tire on fire in the back seat of the car. I was on a lunch break with fellow UPS workers. We stopped and pulled the burning tire out, just as the cops showed up. Other witnesses told the cops that we were not the ones who lit the tire on fire.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've got one of those watermelon guys. My dad collected "black" nick-nacks and I inherited his collection. Does that make me a racist?
No ... you could be a collector of chalk art. :teethy:

No disrespect to your Dad ... it's just mass-produced figurine from 2 generations ago.
You can still get this type of art in Appalachia and, of course, ebay!
I walk into some of these places and I am like, "Damn!"

Black person eating watermelon.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I've got one of those watermelon guys. My dad collected "black" nick-nacks and I inherited his collection. Does that make me a racist?
Just half racist. Your dad must have been fully racist.
I have one of those black ceramic guys holding a lantern and a big old black gal with an apron smilin' on top of the frige. I'm probably lookin' at least 1/3 racist.

Last edited:

cachmeifucan

I thought the mother said it was a white male with blue eyes who shot the young girl in Texas. Now the truth comes out it was 2 African American young men. The mother probably knew if she didn't lie the police wouldn't care but because she lied the fbi got involved. The liberal media was so ready to blame white supremacist.

cachmeifucan

Now the media and her attorney are saying it was mistaken identity. Yeah right it's just easy to blame the nan. Look at the national media it got. Kids get killed in gang violence a couple times a month in Chicago.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Started many fires with a cup of gas and a tire.
I use diesel fuel these days ... I can keep away from the diesel expanding.
Burned off my eyebrows and singed my hair too many times with gas.
I use to have fun burning leaves in a drainage ditch.
Rake in the leaves, pour in the gas, throw in a match ... and KAWHOMPSWOOSH and my wife running outside asking what was that?
Good times!