Racism rears its ugly head

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
IMO this is hate speech.
I disagree.

I took it down because it seemed in poor taste, but this does not meet the definition of hate speech.

It is not expressing hatred, but mockery.
It is not encouraging violence against a group of people.

Because of this, it seems in poor taste and inappropriate without meeting the standard required for hate speech.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
He is allowed to post racist and hateful memes.

Cheryl would not allow it.
Cheryl did not want you allowed here either.

Just going to throw that out there. You were not welcome here. She wanted you off her forum.
Unfortunately every time she banned you, you decided to create another account and slip back in with a VPN.

Sportello

Banned
Cheryl did not want you allowed here either.

Just going to throw that out there. You were not welcome here. She wanted you off her forum.
Unfortunately every time she banned you, you decided to create another account and slip back in with a VPN.
Not true. I never used a VPN before you came along. She knew jiangshi was me. She didn’t know how to lift restrictions on this account,

We had disagreements, but I actually helped her with some stuff in the early days.

Tony, on the other hand…

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Not true. I never used a VPN before you came along. She knew jiangshi was me. She didn’t know how to lift restrictions on this account,

We had disagreements, but I actually helped her with some stuff in the early days.

Tony, on the other hand…
You're aware that I have access to the private section of the forum and her conversations with others, yes?

She knew exactly how to lift restrictions on your account, and did not choose to do so.

If she could have banned you without you slipping back in, she would have done so.

I'm reasonably aware of your history and interactions.

Sportello

Banned
You're aware that I have access to the private section of the forum and her conversations with others, yes?

She knew exactly how to lift restrictions on your account, and did not choose to do so.

If she could have banned you without you slipping back in, she would have done so.

I'm reasonably aware of your history and interactions.

Wanted to kill you because you doxxed his wife.

Yeah.
How can you dox someone who’s name and address was published on this site?

I don’t think you are ‘reasonably aware’ of much. You certainly aren’t reasonable.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He is allowed to post racist and hateful memes.

Cheryl would not allow it.
I think the trans movement has reached the point where intelligent people can only laugh at the level of silliness and acceptance that is being expressed.
If George Floyd would have been white, it would have made me laugh just the same.
Given those two things, can you explain where the hate and racism is(was) in the meme?

Over70irregs

I disagree.

I took it down because it seemed in poor taste, but this does not meet the definition of hate speech.

It is not expressing hatred, but mockery.
It is not encouraging violence against a group of people.

Because of this, it seems in poor taste and inappropriate without meeting the standard required for hate speech.
Not an easy job I see. The problem we have is these types of mentalities permeate legal and political posts throughout the nation. It’s inhibiting.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If George Floyd would have been white, it would have made me laugh just the same.
Given those two things, can you explain where the hate and racism is(was) in the meme?
Trash is trash.

Screenshot_20240120_111307_Chrome.jpg