Raise wait

sppollock

Our raise went into affect the first full week after the 1st. So in case of this month we are talking about July 7th and will show up on the July 19th paycheck.

goomoonryong

Our raise went into affect the first full week after the 1st. So in case of this month we are talking about July 7th and will show up on the July 19th paycheck.

i hit my second year at ups july 11. i thought it was going to be on this weeks check.

Last edited:

sppollock

Okay, you never explained which raise, I was talking the contractual raises, not yearly wage. I believe it starts on the exact date that you hit your two years. So if you hit 2 years on July 11th then that is the day you get the raise and it will be on that paycheck. I think that July 11th and 12th will be on this paycheck tomorrow.

goomoonryong

Thanks. I looked at my check this morning and it was not on there. I was on vacation last week. So it might be on the next one. If not I will have to ask my supervisor, whats the problem.

nathan42

It's the date following your orientation. Usually orientation is for two weeks. One week watching videos, and one riding with a trainer. Once you're on your own that is the end of orientation. It's just another b.s. way for them to screw you out of a couple bucks.