rancho cordova ,ca

thinkinng about transfering to rancho cordova,ca.
how is working over there?
are they busy everyday?
do they lay off ft drivers after peak?

here SF no lay off....busy...busy.....

any idea please..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s like a country club bro
Fresh towels and one of those blue jars full of combs in sanitizer in the locker rooms

Happy hour every day from 4-6

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
California sucks so hard!

No... California does not suck, been there many times and LOVE it. what sucks is the -1 where I live right now. I just checked the weather for today in rancho Cordova ca and it’s 45 right now with a high of 60... I will take that

It’s warm with low humidity there and the trucks don’t rust so my job would be cupcake there. Only thing that keeps me in the hellhole that is New England is my wife has a great job and I can’t transfer out of NE.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I can't wait to retire and leave this god awful state.

I feel the same way about the state I live in. The wife and I was talking about it this weekend. The problem is not only do I hate cold winters but I absolutely hate humidity, N.E. Summers are disgusting and soupy enough no way I could live in Florida or anywhere in the southeast. California climate is just about perfect but all the desirable parts are super expensive to buy a house in.

Staydryitsraining

I feel the same way about the state I live in. The wife and I was talking about it this weekend. The problem is not only do I hate cold winters but I absolutely hate humidity, N.E. Summers are disgusting and soupy enough no way I could live in Florida or anywhere in the southeast. California climate is just about perfect but all the desirable parts are super expensive to buy a house in.
Wait times in California for ft are some of the worst in the country.

Zowert

Yes get out of California, it blows. I’m going for Montana or Wyoming in the near future. I need to get out of this state.

542thruNthru

Get rid of @542thruNthru and watch the turn around happen.

I'm sorry I didn't catch that. I was too busy enjoying my coffee on the deck. 55° and sunny at 730am.

20190122_073547.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Eh if I want to sled I'll drive a hour to the mountains and do it. Then I'll come home park in my snow free driveway fire up the bbq and enjoy a nice meal outside.
I actually enjoy the cool weather. Like 30-40’s and sunny. I don’t care for the teens and 40 mph winds we had recently though. Pretty rare here though. Usually only a couple weeks of really cold weather where I am.