Random Christmas things

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
A CHRISTMAS CAROL

by Charles Dickens

dickpix.gif

• I have endeavoured in this Ghostly little book, to raise the Ghost of an Idea, which shall not put my readers out of humour with themselves, with each other, with the season, or with me. May it haunt their houses pleasantly, and no one wish to lay it.Their faithful Friend and Servant,
    C. D.
    December, 1843.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The kid that played Ralphie in A Christmas Story is now 41 years old !!!

Peter Billingsley starred in the 1983 holiday classic. He is now co-producing
the musical adaptation of A Christmas Story on Broadway.

He still owns the cowboy outfit, BB gun and the "bunny suit" from the film.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~Norman Vincent Peale

Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home. ~Carol Nelson

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~Roy L. Smith

Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year - and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. ~W.J. Cameron

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly. ~Andy Rooney

moreluck

golden ticket member
First Christmas Joke
Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.
'In honour of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to getinto heaven.'

The Englishman fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It's a candle', he said.
You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The Scotsman reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'
Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The Irishman started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.
St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'
The Irishman replied, 'These are Carols.'

And So The Christmas Season Begins......

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The kid that played Ralphie in A Christmas Story is now 41 years old !!!

Peter Billingsley starred in the 1983 holiday classic. He is now co-producing
the musical adaptation of A Christmas Story on Broadway.

He still owns the cowboy outfit, BB gun and the "bunny suit" from the film.
I saw his lookalike at Church on Sunday a kid the same age I wanted to say "Hey Ralphie.................

moreluck

golden ticket member
VERY FIRST KING SIZE BED

How true this is - Makes
your heart smile.

THE VERY FIRST

KING-SIZED BED

THANK GOD FOR THAT BED AND THE

BABY WHO SLEPT THERE

“To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith,no explanation is possible".~Thomas Aquinas