Random Christmas things

S

serenity now

lights on dog.jpg
lights on dog.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Berkley wants to do away with The Salvation Army bell ringers.........you want to protest? Don't put anything in the kettle!!!

They won't stay where they don't get anything.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Once a year, at Christmas time, I order a "make it yourself" pound of chocolate covered caramels from Fannie May Candy.

It helped that Fannie Mae sent a 30% (today only) off any "make it yourself" boxes of candy. I got half milk chocolate and half dark chocolate, but all caramels.

Too many boxes of assorted chocolates, where there are just 2 squares (caramels) and that's just not enough for moi!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Fail not to call to mind, in the course of the twenty-fifth of this month, that the Divinest Heart that ever walked the earth was born on that day; and then smile and enjoy yourselves for the rest of it; for mirth is also of Heaven's making. ~Leigh Hunt

The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect! ~Charles N. Barnard

Great little One! whose all-embracing birth
Lifts Earth to Heaven, stoops Heaven to Earth.
~Richard Crashaw

I do like Christmas on the whole.... In its clumsy way, it does approach Peace and Goodwill. But it is clumsier every year. ~E.M. Forster

over9five

Staff member
"A very merry Christmas,
and a happy new year.
Let's hope it's a good one,
with plenty of beer"

I've been singing this all morning.....
Wifey keeps yelling, "That's not how it goes!!!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
To the women of the world, you’re amazing and, Christmas, would not be the same without you.

You make sure every family member has a present or two. You host holiday parties. You decorate the house beautifully. You cook a fabulous meal for famiy & friends.....and you make it look easy!!

Way to go, girl!!

S

serenity now

To the women of the world, you’re amazing and, Christmas, would not be the same without you.

You make sure every family member has a present or two. You host holiday parties. You decorate the house beautifully. You cook a fabulous meal for famiy & friends.....and you make it look easy!!

Way to go, girl!!

do the men of the world do anything worth mentioning?

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Putting up outside lights.......shoveling snow........walking the dog in the blizzard............oil changes............changing furnace filters.........lighting fires..........putting on snow tires............general house maintenance!!

I was saluting the girls.....maybe you need to salute the guys!!