Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
d49e36ed3f4cef880264ae9412039afd.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I recently tried Peanut Butter M&M's.

They are the M&M version of Reese's Pieces.

They are delicious, yummy, delectable, addictive, divine, heavenly, mouthwatering, scrumptious, tempting, tasty....and my mouth is a thesaurus!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yesterday, the exit gate to our gated community was broken. We received an email that we should carefully exit through the 'enter' gate.
Our house is close to the gates and I never heard so many horns blaring as I did yesterday.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Fell today.
I was at Ralphs and I tripped on their patio.......bricks raised up by a tree root.

How embarrassing!! The produce guy was having his lunch on the patio and he came running over. Then some lady who had witnessed the whole thing. I wasn't hurt....just scraped my hand and my knees (under the jeans).

Man, the mgr. guy came over too. He asked if I wanted to file a report....I said no, just get rid of that root. They've all tripped on it too, just not fallen.

The mgr guy said you know, you can pay off that yellow truck of yours.......I said we paid cash for it. He said well, you can pay off my red truck for me. I laughed.

They ended up sending a cherry pie home with me. There must be a ton of people who sue in these days. I wasn't hurt or broken, just scraped a bit. I won't be walking on that patio anytime soon.

Fell today.
I was at Ralphs and I tripped on their patio.......bricks raised up by a tree root.

How embarrassing!! The produce guy was having his lunch on the patio and he came running over. Then some lady who had witnessed the whole thing. I wasn't hurt....just scraped my hand and my knees (under the jeans).

Man, the mgr. guy came over too. He asked if I wanted to file a report....I said no, just get rid of that root. They've all tripped on it too, just not fallen.

The mgr guy said you know, you can pay off that yellow truck of yours.......I said we paid cash for it. He said well, you can pay off my red truck for me. I laughed.

They ended up sending a cherry pie home with me. There must be a ton of people who sue in these days. I wasn't hurt or broken, just scraped a bit. I won't be walking on that patio anytime soon.
I'm glad.you are ok

moreluck

golden ticket member
We have been watching a nest in our shrubs....hummingbird.
The nest is only about as round as a 50 Cent piece and as deep as 2 inches. When we first notices the baby birds (2) their beak was just at the level of the nest lip. You could hardly see them. They grow fast and will be ready to leave in a day or so..... SIDEWAYS PICTURE.....Lean your head to the right!
Bird 03162017.jpg