Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
42%...the percentage of U.S. mothers with children under 18 who are the sole or primary earner in their family.
(Center for American Progress)

moreluck

golden ticket member
BOGO half off at Sketchers. I loved the pinks and aquas and neon greens, but with a men's size 10, choices are limited!!! Got tan and navy. I go for the comfort now!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Went to an event tonight....'Barks & Brews' at the outlets at San Clemente. I never saw so many dogs in one place!! The biggest was an American Mastiff (not recognized by the AKC, only the Canadian Kennel Club) Beautiful animal, but big as a pony. Lots of people. I didn't bring my dog. At her age she would be traumatized. She would've been the only one of her breed there. Only one Dalmatian.
Lots of Schnauzers, bull dogs, a couple of Ridgebacks, Afghans etc. It was fun.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know you're in America when......the Kardashians are on almost every magazine cover at the checkout.

You know you're in America when......you drive for 10 hours and you're still in the same state as when you started.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_1599_28.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know you're in America when.....You hear the clip-clop of horses going by from your Amish neighbors.

You know you're in America when .....Football does not mean soccer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know you're in America when....people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a Diet Cake !!
You know you're in America when....you walk into a successful family business and find out they started from nothing.