Random Facts

over9five

Staff member
In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.

(This is more like a rumor. I've watched a LOT of Seinfeld, and never noticed this. Anyone else?)

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
There is ongoing research to grow a square watermelon. Not only does it would stack well, but you could slice it like bread.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My wife will be home any second now. When she gets here and she finds me, sitting here at the computer, still in my pajama's, I'm gonna be in big trouble.

I kid you not, she walked in as I posted this, LOL.

fethrs

My wife will be home any second now. When she gets here and she finds me, sitting here at the computer, still in my pajama's, I'm gonna be in big trouble.

I kid you not, she walked in as I posted this, LOL.

Thats ok Stug I left work early 3 times this week and was on bc at 5 in the morning. Hard to hide the light of the laptop in a dark room:surprised:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
So how come you're home in your jammies?
Here's the random fact. My youngest daughter has a fever and I had to stay home with her, as wife is out of days. That doesn't explain why my 6 year old took the day off as well. All's well though, she did suit up and ask for the day, LOL. As for me in my jammies? I never got out of bed, LOL.

Thats ok Stug I left work early 3 times this week and was on bc at 5 in the morning. Hard to hide the light of the laptop in a dark room:surprised:
I can't seem to get on the puter without logging into the BC. I may have a dependency.:wink2: