Random Facts

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
s-l225.jpg
.............Color underwear vs white underwear ,which one do you like . 1) Color.... No one would know your sht on it

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
God's Plan for Aging

Most seniors never get enough exercise. In His wisdom God decreed that seniors become forgetful so they would have to search for their glasses, keys and other things thus doing more walking. And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God saw there was another need. In His wisdom He made seniors lose coordination so they would drop things requiring them to bend, reach & stretch. And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God considered the function of bladders and decided seniors
would have additional calls of nature requiring more trips to the
bathroom, thus providing more exercise. God looked down and saw that
it was good.

So if you find as you age, you are getting up and down more, remember
it’s God’s will. It is all in your best interest even though you mutter under
your breath.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Scam (not new)…..
Received a call yesterday and the caller ID read "Mercy Hospital". I ignore a lot of calls, but 'hospital' could be someone I know. I didn't recognize the voice (male) . I asked who it was...he said "your oldest." My oldest is female, so I was a little leery. I only have one son and I have been estranged from him for over 25 years. (another story for another time).
The caller said he was in the hospital, had wrecked his car and got a DUI in Miami-Dade county and needed me to "bail him out". My son doesn't live in FL. Caller said he was attending a friend's wedding.
When I refused, he called me the "B" word and I hung up.
I told my daughter about it......she still has some minimal contact with her brother and she checked it out. The call was a scam for $$$. It was not my son at all.
I have a person in Miami-Dade county who lost a phone awhile back...….never reported it (millennial). I'm sure now that this person called all the numbers hoping someone would send money.
Be aware of who's on the phone!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Today my friend from kindergarten, grade and high school is visiting for a few hours. She was in L.A. and it taking the train down to see us. She used to live in L.A. and visited often.
She lives in Ohio now.
The house is tidy and IHOP awaits!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
After being with AT&T since 1966, we are parting ways today...…...we are being nickel & dimed to death with their extra charges. I even cancelled my long distance awhile ago.

My loyalty was that I worked for Ohio Bell right out of high school and always kept the AT&T part even when the bells were no more.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lots of different rye breads on the bread aisle yesterday. They will sell out the day before St. Patrick's Day.
I love a good corned beef on dark rye sandwich......pass the mustard , please!!