Random Google UPS customer care center reviews

Mr. Marshall

As someone who travels a lot and reads a lot of reviews I will say that most negative reviews should be taken with a huge grain of salt. Also, it's not like the millions of people where everything works out fine are going to take the time to write a review and people that write negative reviews often exaggerate or outright life to make things look worse.

WTFm8

Obviously garage door was open and package sat inside and they didn’t notice when they left or didn’t close immediately after coming home.

ED3CB4A9-B038-405D-81AB-BA1C664CEC58.jpeg

A9D03AE2-32F1-4E9D-B1E5-2C7F05F7BF73.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My Customer Counter has horrible reviews too. Mostly they were made by customers driving up to our Customer Counter looking for a box that isn't there. We have one OMS supervisor that tags herself at work and posts how she is mad at UPS or her cheating husband.

barnyard

KTM rider
Here's one from my center.

"Filed a police report and also filing against them in small claims court next week. Their driver took my my brand new air conditioner off my porch on August 1st because they thought it was for return, didn't even knock on my door. I called UPS about 30 times in the last 37 days. They have the tracking. They know they took it. They in know they delivered a random package to a return center. They officially said we can't help you, so I filed a police report for theft and I'll be filing in small claims court. I paid $450 for my air conditioner...I'm 8 months pregnant, dealt with inside home Temps of 80-95 degrees absolutely miserable."

LOL

I am pretty sure something very similar happened at my center, on my route. Was an older guy though, not a pregnant lady.

I have done the same, sort of. I left a pile of stuff at an apartment office and there was a printer with an RS tag on it. I grabbed it and away I went. Turned out, it had been delivered that day by DHL, the shipper put RS tags on all their boxes so that returns were ready to go. It was quite the kerfluffle, I scanned it when I picked it up, but no one had any idea what the tracking number would be.

barnyard

KTM rider
I used to refer EVERYONE to the UPS FB page. Then I went there and read the comments. I tell you what. The 3 or 4 people that reply to the UPS FB page comments have about the worse job available at UPS. Freaking depressing. If UPS were smart, they would pay off the dude with the UPS dogs page and make that an official UPS page. Hardly anyone complains there.