Random Thoughts On My Way Out The Door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Wow one interaction with superdave and I get mentioned in the grandios farewell thread. Good stuff.

If you really are leaving the cafe I wish you well.

Nimnim

The Nim
Best of luck to you Upstate. It's going to be a bit different here, but your personal life is more important than a forum.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Dave had a rough on edge on him that rubbed many the wrong way. All he was ever really guilty of was speaking his mind and not holding back. We certainly had our arguments but I don't hold grudges much.

I think upstate would be better served to limit his time on here to just a few nights a week and not totally leave but to each their own. I also think he will agree with most of you that he would benefit from some female companionship. I also understand he went thru a divorce and the can be hard to pick yourself up from.

​I for one hope he's back at some point. Maybe just in a smaller roll.

kingOFchester

Dave had a rough on edge on him that rubbed many the wrong way. All he was ever really guilty of was speaking his mind and not holding back. We certainly had our arguments but I don't hold grudges much.

I think upstate would be better served to limit his time on here to just a few nights a week and not totally leave but to each their own. I also think he will agree with most of you that he would benefit from some female companionship. I also understand he went thru a divorce and the can be hard to pick yourself up from.

​I for one hope he's back at some point. Maybe just in a smaller roll.

Or not.

kingOFchester

I know that no one on this forum would go out of their way and do me a good favor like that. Besides, everyone hates me on this forum and wants failure for me.

Being that there is a chance that you could be loading a truck for one of us or at the least one of our brothers, I would bet we would rather have you become a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.