Random Thoughts On My Way Out The Door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robot

Has A Large Member
image.jpg
image.jpg

satellitedriver

My thoughts.

Cheryl did not start this site to be a personality cult side show exhibition carnival.
It was established for information shared by the entire gamut of people that work for UPS.
All were welcomed, no matter their opinion, as long as it was presented "politely".
Upstate has always been straight forward in his opinions and I have always respected what he had to say, if I agreed with it, or not.
I agree that coherent, rational discussion has gone by the wayside.
Best of Luck, Dave.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Good bye and take care. I sincerely hope you choose to return at some point. I didnt always agree with you, but respectful differences of opinion are how interesting conversations and learning opportunities take place. I always respected your point of view even if I didnt share it.

trickpony1

Isn't this the second time he has done this?
My feelings are hurt that I wasn't mentioned in his farewll post.
I do have to say I was never neg repped by upstate which may be a compliment.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I never had any run ins with Dave. He did keep me busy photo-shopping at times. Good luck Dave, and I hope you meet a wonderful woman with a lot of patience. :wink2:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Isn't this the second time he has done this?
My feelings are hurt that I wasn't mentioned in his farewll post.
I do have to say I was never neg repped by upstate which may be a compliment.

He gave browncafe up for lint last year. Made us think he was going to be gone longer but it was just for lint.

purplesky

Upstate probably has an addiction to the internet so a long leave of absence will do him good. I KNOW I SPEND WAY TOO MUCH TIME ONLINE! Its clear many people on the BC spend too much time online.

Upstate seems to have a unique perspective for a guy that has been in package for 24 years? His push for a two tier wage just doesnt make sense. Upstate seems to have a hard on for FDX ground and seems infatuated with the FDX ground model. ( I worry about the Walmart wages at FDX ground also but UPS will win in the end). RELAX UPSTATE!

Upstate I do hope you make your retirement goals and enjoy your retirement. We all work hard and hope to be able to leave UPS with our health and a decent retirement plan. So good luck dude.:peaceful:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Just a thought...but to curb some of the arguing and stupid questions from wannabe brown slaves...we should have to provide our employee id #'s to sign up for this forum lol.

Johney

Dave is a reflection of what has happened to us (UPS) as a group...

Fighting and bickering with each other..both sides

at some point we just get fed up with it and say friend-- it and just walk away and let the chips fall where they may..cause we are done with it.

Imagine the old gunfighter walking off into the sunset...after his last gunfight..just doesn't have it in him to keep killing anymore...

Hope to see you back sometime in the future Dave.
Dragon
So true.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Thanks for acknowledging us Fedex guys and our own struggles because of Ground.
Dave had a large presence over on the FedEx threads too.
Although I don't agree with him on practically anything, he sure had a knack for making people think.
Now I'll wait for the spelling police to swoop down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.