Random thoughts

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard on the news this morning that the entire U.S. (with the exception of Hawaii) has a flu epidemic. With the influx of tourists trying to escape snow, it's just a matter of time and the flu epidemic will be there too!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Amazon had a list of the 20 cities that are finalists in their choice for a second headquarters. If I was in charge of the choice, I would eliminate any city or state that claims they are "sanctuary cities".
L.A. was the only West Coast City chosen and I would knock all of CA. out of the picture.

oldngray

nowhere special
something_22.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
If there's one thing I'm good at, its putting reusable bags in the car, driving them to the store, and not taking them inside.

Almonds are good for when I want to have a healthy snack and want to stop having twelve dollars.

The only time I'm truly present is when my credit card is in the card reader and I'm waiting for it to be approved.

Carrots are a great thing to eat when you are hungry and want to stay that way.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The two words silent & listen contain the same letters arranged differently...In whatever relationship you may be in, the best way to listen is to remain silent.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Since we're all going to get wrinkly and die, maybe we've got to accept that. It's like what they teach you in driving school: if your car skids, turn the wheels right into it. It's counterintuitive, but don't fight the slide.