Rank & File 251 beware

smells like godzilla

A pre election protest is kinda like a grievance against any alleged misconduct or violation of the election rules, Local By Laws and IBT constitution pertaining to the election, and/or state/federal laws regulating union elections.

Sent using BrownCafe App

anonymous7

Buster401. You say that we cheated. This former BA must have told you how? Would you be so kind in sharing how? Don't need to know BA just how we cheated

stink219

Who would rule in favor of a re-election if the international doesn't?

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

stink219

Btw, Elvis I think I have fallen in love with you.

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

You know me...
Who would rule in favor of a re-election if the international doesn't?

Do you HONESTLY think "The Membership Slate" has a chance in hell of winning a re-election at this point?? Even if the DOL grants it, it is going to be an embarrassing defeat now that the members have seen what their union reps SHOULD be doing.

I really hope you get your re-election, for the reason stated above.

stink219

So the DOL has the power to impose a re-election? Why would they do that? Malfeasance?

stink219

Elvis!
See you tomorrow
B
I
T
C
H

You know me...
So the DOL has the power to impose a re-election? Why would they do that? Malfeasance?

You appealed to the JC10 which, as we know thanks to your fine camera work, HATES TDU, and they denied it. THEN, it was appealed to Jimmy Hoffa himself...and Jimmy sided with the TDU guys. So, now, you HONESTLY think the completely biased DOL is going to give you the re-election?

You are a special kind of stupid, arentchya?

You know me...
Elvis!
See you tomorrow
B
I
T
C
H

The funny thing about that is, you do not now, nor will you ever have the balls to say that to his face. Because you are a coward. A nothing. A nobody. And you always will be.

You know me...

Hmmm...can't decide who's hand is more shaky, yours or Zimmermans? What's your expert opinion Stinky?

By the way, did a bunch of guys from Local 25 come down and kick your ass for this BONEHEADED move? I heard that they thought a TDU guy snuck into the rally and secretly recorded it. When they found out it was one of their own supporters with downs syndrome, were they mad? Did you lose some good-ole-boy credits?

While we're on the subject, please enlighten me a little about your thought process when you were posting this video. Elaborate for me exactly how you came to the conclusion that recording this and then putting it on the internet was a GOOD idea. Please, use detail. Don't assume we understand any part of your thought process because unlike you, most of us aren't borderline special needs, and our neurons fire in a much different pattern, so the more detail the better...

stink219

The funny thing about that is, you do not now, nor will you ever have the balls to say that to his face. Because you are a coward. A nothing. A nobody. And you always will be.
Yes, I'm soooo frightened by Elvis. Lmfao
The guy that puts double police duty at the hall?

You know me...

Hmmm...can't decide who's hand is more shaky, yours or Zimmermans? What's your expert opinion Stinky?

By the way, did a bunch of guys from Local 25 come down and kick your ass for this BONEHEADED move? I heard that they thought a TDU guy snuck into the rally and secretly recorded it. When they found out it was one of their own supporters with downs syndrome, were they mad? Did you lose some good-ole-boy credits?

While we're on the subject, please enlighten me a little about your thought process when you were posting this video. Elaborate for me exactly how you came to the conclusion that recording this and then putting it on the internet was a GOOD idea. Please, use detail. Don't assume we understand any part of your thought process because unlike you, most of us aren't borderline special needs, and our neurons fire in a much different pattern, so the more detail the better...

You know me...
Range, Stink recorded the video, and put it on Youtube for the world to see. Which side would you say he's on? (Serious question)

Sent using BrownCafe App

anonymous7

There is a way better video from todays meeting from New elected slate in which they asulted former officers of the old slate. News at 11.......

Sent using BrownCafe App

Sent using BrownCafe App

buster401

Buster401. You say that we cheated. This former BA must have told you how? Would you be so kind in sharing how? Don't need to know BA just how we cheated
No he didn't say and I didn't ask. I'm just saying what he told me but I'm sure it had something to do with holding ballets back and telling paying dues members that they are not eligible to vote when they called for a replacement ballot but you would know more about that then I would.

Sent using BrownCafe App