KOG72

I’m full of it
4C38CB3D-FED5-49C6-9B9A-F5089FB25D0F.gif
View attachment 291391

Go ahead and sign me up for this job
Mackinac island

El Correcto

god is dead
Just for fun, as everyone's preferences are different. I know you can see how much each position makes in the contract, but that doesn't really factor in how many hours you get, how much bull:censored2: you have to put up with, etc. What do you guys think? I'm having a hard time figuring out where to put cover vs 22.4.
22.4 is bottom of the barrel
Cover driver is above starting as an RCPD, mainly because you make around $29 an hour instead of like $18. Then you go full time and red circle at your cover driver rate until your full time rate exceeds your cover driver rate.

Combo can be better than drivers, from what I’ve heard. But working in the hub sucks in my opinion, :censored2: that noise. I’d rather be alone on the road.

part timers I’d say any skilled position beats a non skilled position for that extra dollar.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I think UPS business agent might be in the running. They all seem to like to say they are still UPS employees so it should count on this list. (And no explanation as to how it works needed Big Union Man).

AwashBwashCwash

If you're talking a long-term career.

Local Sort/Car Wash

It's the *only* job at UPS that won't change the person you are or really intended to grow up to be.

$20-$28k a year is tough to live on and they no longer have full time positions that I know of. However, imo, it's the best job at UPS.

Huge nice house, new friend-350,Lexus,Softails,summer home in Arizona can be had over time in almost any other field at UPS.

You want the best job for a lifetime at UPS. Part-Time local sorter!

No question.

Local sort can be brutal.
Killing yourself unloading, slowly tearing your rotator cuff or feeling all the tendons in your wrist and elbow go CRUNCH and then your arm go numb, because the driver loads 30 70 pound cigarrette boxes on the top shelf every day.
Or stacking the trailer that has been sitting out in the lot all day during the summer, you punch in and walk to set it up and it's easily over 130 degrees inside.

Then in the winter, washing all the cars outside while it's 10 degrees, soaked in water, spraying the side of the truck and it turns into a sheet of ice before you even brush it, keeping an eye on the family of water moccasins that live in the drain.