Ranking of best UPS jobs

SLW

Just for fun, as everyone's preferences are different. I know you can see how much each position makes in the contract, but that doesn't really factor in how many hours you get, how much bull:censored2: you have to put up with, etc. What do you guys think? I'm having a hard time figuring out where to put cover vs 22.4.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
2083B051-A70F-4224-BAAF-E27F9AB14407.jpeg

Go ahead and sign me up for this job
Mackinac island

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
If you're talking a long-term career.

Local Sort/Car Wash

It's the *only* job at UPS that won't change the person you are or really intended to grow up to be.

$20-$28k a year is tough to live on and they no longer have full time positions that I know of. However, imo, it's the best job at UPS.

Huge nice house, new friend-350,Lexus,Softails,summer home in Arizona can be had over time in almost any other field at UPS.

You want the best job for a lifetime at UPS. Part-Time local sorter!

No question.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If you're talking a long-term career.

Local Sort/Car Wash

It's the *only* job at UPS that won't change the person you are or really intended to grow up to be.

$20-$28k a year is tough to live on and they no longer have full time positions that I know of. However, imo, it's the best job at UPS.

Huge nice house, new friend-350,Lexus,Softails,summer home in Arizona can be had over time in almost any other field at UPS.

You want the best job for a lifetime at UPS. Part-Time local sorter!

No question.

Not sure who would build a “summer home” in Arizona

but, whatever floats your boat