Ranking of best UPS jobs

Dhydratd

...Car Wash...
$20-$28k a year is tough to live on and they no longer have full time positions that I know of. However, imo, it's the best job at UPS.

It’s a full time position where I am. $75k/year. The senior drivers bid out of package and into car wash so they can have a few easy years before they retire.

D

Deleted member 77202

By far, the easiest job is unloading feeder trucks.
No thinking required.
Not responsible for anything.
Just throw the boxes down.

brentagon

PART TIME PRELOAD/AIR/UTILITY DRIVER

I am a part timer. I work preload and and I am a part time AIR/UTILITY driver. I've done this the past 5 years and it works for me. I averaged 40 hours a week past 5 years between preload and part time driving. If I want to be off by 09:00, no problem. Some days I work 5 hours, some days I work 14 hours. I am Mon-Fri so I do have to work a lot of Saturdays (Easy $) but, I feel very lucky to have this position because I make my own schedule. And since I topped out its been decent money. Also I am lucky because my hub is always heavy for its in the heart of Silicon Valley, so driving, along with delivering GROUND has been readily available.

Covid-20

One lady at my hub has psc for both shifts for her combo job. I don't know what else can be possibly easier than just taping boxes up for 8 hours. Ridiculous thing is that she loses it when a supervisor tells her to go to either the primary or sort aisle to tape up when she's just shuffling :censored2: around at the psc area.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wikipedia defines arrogant as:

4992.jpg

BigUnionGuy
Got the T-Shirt