Rastafarian Beard Exemption.

Returntosender

IMG_2319.GIF
As a Pastafarian, I'm working on getting an exemption for my headpiece. View attachment 144579

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
This place doesn't even seem to care if packages get delivered anymore. We have carts of "futured" packages everyday. They won't care about beards and appearance soon enough. Maybe already.
Very sad ..State of affairs going on

ONE DAY, we will piss off enough companies and customers that UPS will come up publicly with some way to blame driver salaries and their health/pension burden. Already feels that this is the path our great board of directors are driving us into.

The preload circus everyday shows how swivel-chaired morons are purposefully not staffing correctly to bring chaos.

Returntosender

ONE DAY, we will piss off enough companies and customers that UPS will come up publicly with some way to blame driver salaries and their health/pension burden. Already feels that this is the path our great board of directors are driving us into.

The preload circus everyday shows how swivel-chaired morons are purposefully not staffing correctly to bring chaos.
Here is the future drivers lockers
IMG_2316.jpg

jaker

trolling
As the title says.

Our guys get flack for wearing flesh-toned under armor to cover up tattoos but he gets to come in looking like

So far it's going over really well with the Ted Nugent demographic that makes up the bulk of our drivers.
Still working out what to say more about this then the beard

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Love taking back piles of access point packages from my UPS store, some air, some from drivers who didn't want to go down a dirt road, some from businesses the driver didn't get before 5 that were closed but gave the option to access point by selecting NI1 instead of closed, and apts where the gate is closed.

Yep, this is a service customers wanted

TheFigurehead

They won't care about beards and appearance soon enough. Maybe already.

Never. UPS isn't going to give up a means by which to harass drivers they can't harass in other ways. They could care less about delivering packages (it just cuts into their profit margins)... but they'd never give up a way to make your life more miserable. Making you miserable is free... firing you, or getting you to quit, is money in their pocket.