Rastafarian Beard Exemption.

watdaflock?

ONE DAY, we will piss off enough companies and customers that UPS will come up publicly with some way to blame driver salaries and their health/pension burden.

The preload circus everyday shows how swivel-chaired morons are purposefully not staffing correctly to bring chaos.
What does managements difficulties hiring competent preloaders have to do with veteran drivers being overpaid?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
What does managements difficulties hiring competent preloaders have to do with veteran drivers being overpaid?

Ummmm, We are paid so much that they have to cut corners in the operation to bear the burden of full timers contractual obligations.
That's why your oversized packages are falling apart, preload can't get wrapped on time, and airs are delivered late.

Something like that. It's just off the top of my head. UPS pays press people to spin it however they want.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Somebody one time called the cops on my route. True story. The driver looked a wee bit different than everybody else.
I work with a Pakistani guy who has told me multiple times that he's not comfortable delivering on my route. I've told him that the people are really nice. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ummmm, We are paid so much that they have to cut corners in the operation to bear the burden of full timers contractual obligations.
That's why your oversized packages are falling apart, preload can't get wrapped on time, and airs are delivered late.

That's just off the top of my head. UPS pays press people to spin it however they want.
All while they make a billion plus per quarter.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
LOL, Don't worry, it's contract time.
The stockholders will be furious with their smaller dividends in the next year as UPS positions themselves in the poorhouse.
I know it's not how they look at things but I'll quit expecting raises when they quit raising the dividend

DOK

Nope ... these are actual home deliverys ....I go one day without any stops for a major resis street ...then have 20 the next day
New service I seem to recall after reading this. Shipper pays a reduced rate to allow us to build up stop density in certain areas I believe, sort of like the old remote delivery but it's now done by our system because it can see what other stops are forecasted to come into that area. If I'm wrong, well it sounded good.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Randy savage beard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? Hahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha