rattlesnakes

Camping Nana

The man who allows his child to sleep next to his "pet" python snake is an absolute idiot! (I very rarely use the word "idiot" to describe anyone. But there is no other word for this man!) That man will wake up some day with his son dead!!!!!

over9five

Staff member
The man who allows his child to sleep next to his "pet" python snake is an absolute idiot! (I very rarely use the word "idiot" to describe anyone. But there is no other word for this man!) That man will wake up some day with his son dead!!!!!

^^^That was basically my thought.

Packmule

Anyone know if any drivers have ever been bit by one? I came very very close today. Just wondering if I would have been the first sorry SOB to suffer from that. It makes me wonder how my on road would have reacted. Because 911 would have been the 1st number called. I'm sure I would have been written up.
Years ago, I was putting a package in an unlocked car. Looked down, and there was a rattler stretched out with his tail between my feet! Just then, he started to coil up, and I was hopping away! Literally!

C

chuchu

. If he wakes up at all. The news just ran a story about one of those big snakes getting loose in a pet store after it closed. It got into the HVAC system and slithered into an apartment and strangled two little boys as they slept beside each other. Put those animals back in the jungle, woods, river area or wherever they came from originally. People are stupid about animals that can kill you.

over9five

Staff member
. If he wakes up at all. The news just ran a story about one of those big snakes getting loose in a pet store after it closed. It got into the HVAC system and slithered into an apartment and strangled two little boys as they slept beside each other. Put those animals back in the jungle, woods, river area or wherever they came from originally. People are stupid about animals that can kill you.

Police: Boys killed by snake died from asphyxiation - CNN.com